All our orders are checked prior to despatch and individually packaged and despatched within 48hrs on a next day service.
Larger bulk orders are palletised, therefore a fork-lift truck is recommended for speed of unloading.
All orders must be signed for at the point of delivery. Any damages must be reported immediately, both via the delivery company on-site and to ourselves by phone: +44 (0)1260 295 999
If there is likely to be any delay with your order, we will notify you by email or phone at the earliest opportunity, this will give you the opportunity to choose an alternative item in stock, change the specific or obtain a refund.
If you require your items to be delivered on a timed or special delivery, this can be arranged at an additional cost.
UK PLEASE NOTE: Delivery to UK mainland only, excluding highlands. Customers to contact us for freight cost if located in any of these areas.
Please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions regarding the delivery process
- It is essential that someone is at the delivery address to check the products and sign for the delivery.
- You must provide us with the full delivery address including post code and a contact name and phone number at the time of order.
- Upon signing for the delivery you are signing to confirm that you received the goods and they are in good condition. If you sign for the goods you are accepting responsibility and liability. We will not accept responsibility if you sign without checking.
- At point of order we will ask for a contact telephone number, you may get a call from the delivery company to help organise delivery. If someone is not present when the delivery is attempted it will be reorganised for another time/ day.
- If you require any notice prior to delivery or have any special requirements you must inform us at time of order to allow us to inform the delivery company.
Returns and refunds
At Safety Screens Ltd. we like all our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase however, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied you can return any STOCK items to us within 7 days for a refund or exchange, less deduction for postage and card charges.
The following terms apply:
- Our returns policy is strictly 7 days.
- The item(s) must be returned to us in their original as new condition with all of the accessories and the packaging. Items that have been used, installed or damaged in any way will invalidate our offer.
- Refunds are subject to deduction of postage charges and 2.4% card payment processing charge to cover card charges.
- Orders cancelled within 24 hours of being placs are sujbect to a 2.5% charge to cover credit card fees.
- Items marked as made to order, bespoke or commissioned are also non-refundable unless faulty as these are not stock pieces and have been made specifically for you.
Unless you use our collection service, we are not responsible for returned packages until they have actually been received, you are strongly advised to use a signed-for (tracked) delivery service when returning orders and we will not be held responsible for returns that are damaged or go missing in the post.
We advise customers to bear in mind if they are returning accessories via Royal Mail, the accessories are not insured against losses or damage unless sent via the Royal Mail Special Delivery service (where insurance up to the value of £500 applies), losses or damage to items sent via normal post, or via Recorded Delivery are not covered by Royal Mails insurance and customers will not be able to submit a claim. We recommend you keep your receipt as proof of postage.
To return items to Safety Screens Ltd. please make sure to contact us first! Please remember to include your original order number when communicating with us.
Sign up to receive information and promotions about new products