- PEDESTRIAN PATHWAYS
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESS ROUTES
- GOLF COURSES
- CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUNDS
- OVERFLOW CAR PARKS
Grass Mat Rolls are manufactured to the highest quality and standards using a mixture of natural and recycled rubber. They are one of the most versatile products, with a multitude of uses in domestic and commercial environments.
- Designed to protect the ground and grass from becoming churned up and muddy; the ring-hole form allows the grass to grow back through the mat, preserving the green fresh look of your grass.
- Installation is simple, as its size is ideal for creating long walkways and pathways with ease. They are very popular for use on golf courses and for large outdoor events.
- To prevent the mats from sinking into the ground, lay the rolls of Underlay Mesh beneath the Grass Mat and further secure into the ground with Grass Mat Pegs.
- Overall thickness 16mm and 22mm.
- Critical Fall Height (m) – >3.0 (BS EN1177)
- HIC Value @ 3.0m Drop Height – 550 (BS EN1177)
- Delivery of this product is 1 – 3 working days, from date of despatch.
- Carriage costs are worked out on the checkout page.
- Rolls are despatched via palletised delivery due to their size and weight.